Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux. Requires a webcam.
Installation and Use
1. Unzip FaceToPin to a folder in your Processing library. Make sure the folder is named “FaceToPin” — otherwise, Processing won’t be able to find it in the Sketchbook. Install oscP5 the same way, but nest it within an additional folder called “libraries” — i.e. Processing/libraries/oscP5/.
2. Run FaceOSC and make sure it’s tracking your face. Good lighting really seems to help.
3. Launch Processing, and open FaceToPin by going to File -> Sketchbook -> FaceToPin.
3. Press the “Play” button to start recording.
4. Run the resulting JSX script (Processing/FaceToPin/scripts/AEscript.jsx) inside After Effects to import the data into a new comp.